- Unlike many of our competitors, Jeff has spent more than three decades in the information technology field and has worked for corporations ranging from IBM to Intel.
- You can bring your computer to us or Jeff can visit you in your home or office.
- All work is guaranteed. If, at any time, you feel that you have not received your money's worth, it's as simple as calling us back to fix whatever is wrong or simply requesting a refund. If you aren't happy then we haven't done our job and we don't want your money. It's just that simple.
- Call me at 778.440.4251 (no charge, of course)
- If it seems like I can help you, then we will make arrangements either for you to drop off your computer or for me to come to your location. Note: In some cases, problems can be solved over the phone.
- After the work is complete, you pay the bill if you are happy.
Whatever your problem is, we can probably fix it. Is your computer too slow? Is your network not behaving correctly? Does your new printer not want to print or scan? Or, perhaps, you just have some questions and you'd like to ask a geek.
Time is billed in 10 minute increments. A quick phone call can be as low as $6.50.
Driving time is billed at normal work rates. No mileage is added.